- Wendy Kessler - http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com
- Janet McCormick - http://worksofheart2011.blogspot.com
- Rachel Ventura - www.happyscrappinsquad.com
- Nikki DeWitt- www.nikkidscraftyblog.blogspot.com
- Tabbi Fritz- www.adhesiveaddict.com
- Shirley Ross - http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com/2013/07/use-your-stash-blog-hop-flowers.html
First cut out 3 - 7 cricut fowers and spray them as desired with reinker or distress them.
Layer them and punch a hole in the middle
insert a brad
scrunch the first flower while the paper is still wet from the water and reinker
then scrunch up the next layer and so forth until you get to the last layer.
Unscrunch the flower and allow it to dry into the shape you desire. You can also round the petals with a quilling tool or piercing tool.
Add the flowers to any layout as is or sontinue to develop the flower (see below)
Mix some liquid glass, reinker, and glitter together in a craft jar.
Add the shinning mixture to the edges of your flower
Allow to cry completely before adding to any layout or card.Now hop on over to Nikki's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash. Don't forget to leave a comment :) Have a great day and Happy Scrappin'