- Shirley Ross - http://
- Judy Faye Garner - http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
- Cherri Hardcastle - http://
- Janet McCormick - http://
- Wendy Kessler - http://MyScrapbookingBlog.com
- Joy McHargue- http://www.studiowowjoy.com
- Rachel Ventura - www.happyscrappinsquad.com
Let's get started. I created this layout using the new Buzz & Bumble paper pack. I even added the new Stickease that coordinate.
I then added several old paradise flowers, paper flowers, and even a dangling Sonoma Charm to match. The brads are all older brad colors.
I had created these little flower coin wallets (cut from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge) a while back and since they were hexagon I added them to this bee layout.
I added glitz gel to embellish them. I plan to insert pictures on the inside.
Now hop on over to Shirley's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash. Don't forget to leave a comment :) Have a great day and Happy Scrappin'