Friday, March 30, 2012
Contents of the New Consultant Kit include: My Acrylix® Sweet Thanks Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2022, qty. 5), My Acrylix® Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set (W332), Double Scrubber (Z1163), My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778), Bonding Memories® Glue (1512), Sponge (Z697), Liquid Glass (Z679), Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534), Outdoor Denim My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1346), My Creations® Memory Game (Z1614), Workshops on the Go™ Stella Kit (G1032), Stella Complements Canvas Shapes (X7147C), Colonial White Die-Cut Cards (Z1738), Clear Sparkles (Z1104), Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137), Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2114), Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2195), My Acrylix® Urban Alphabet Stamp Set (D1507), My Acrylix® Just for You Stamp Set (B1398), 1" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1002), and a 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006), Read Me First Letter, Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Books (qty. 5), “You Are Welcome Here” Recruiting Brochures (W1151, qty. 25), “The Rewards Come Now” Hostess Brochures (W1150, qty. 25), Studio J® Brochures (W111, qty. 5), Hostess Order Forms (W122, qty. 25), Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 25), Studio J® Customer Order Forms (W1102, qty. 25), Studio J® Membership Cards (W1103, qty. 5), Studio J® 5-Pack Cards (W1104, qty. 5), Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W470), Spring/Summer 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1113, 48 – 6" Square Samples), and Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25).
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Tri-fold cards with a die-cut edge. 10 cards with envelopes, 3½" x 8" for $6.95 Buy Now
- Tip: As you cut the paper, sort the pieces as indicated in the cutting guide so that each card has its own stack. For example, if the cutting guide labels a piece “Pretty Simple™,” place it in the stack for the Pretty Simple card.
- Use diagrams in Wishes® on pages 17, 50, 57, and 100 to cut your remaining papers.
- Cut Cocoa stitch zip strip into two segments as follows: 2" and 1 1/2".
- Stamp lampshade with Lagoon ink and second-generation on 1 1/2" × 2" Colonial White cardstock for Top Band; stamp the four lampshade sections with Lagoon ink on second-generation lampshade.
- Stamp lampshade twice with Sunset ink and second-generation on 3" × 2" Colonial White accent for new pattern card; stamp lampshade sections with Sunset ink on lampshades. Trim. For dimension, score stamped lampshades between the four lampshade sections.
- Stamp top of chair eight times with Sunset ink on 8" × 5/8" Colonial White cardstock for Simply Said card; trim.
- Stamp chair and sentiment with Cocoa ink on 1 3/4" × 2 7/8" Colonial White cardstock for Simply Said.
- Stamp sentiment and lamp post with Cocoa ink on 3 1/2" × 2" Colonial White cardstock for Top Band card.
- Stamp sentiment with Cocoa ink on left side of 1 1/4" × 4" Colonial White cardstock for New Pattern card.
- For the New Pattern card, stamp flower burst image ten times with Cocoa ink along top of one card base and four times on card flap so it lines up with the ten images.
- Cover and trim Dimensional Elements hearts as follows:
- Three small hearts and one medium heart on 2 1/2" × 2 1/2" Lagoon cardstock
- One large heart on 3" × 2" Sunset cardstock
- When assembling the Top It Off card, stamp “I” and “you” on card flap, leaving enough space for the medium Dimensional Elements heart.
- When attaching papers to Top Band, stamp border image with Cocoa ink along side of A before attaching C.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Welcome to this Easter Blog Hop. If you are coming from Gill's Blog you are right on track.
I created this Easter card with the retired Wings paper pack. I then used the A Tulip stamp to create the accent that I cut out and attached with 3D foam tape. The card base was also stamped in Juniper ink with the border stamp. I created a faux button with the stamp and juniper cardstock. All the papers were distressed in juniper ink.
Here are some other amazing creations from Close To My Heart which are perfect for this Easter and Spring. Enjoy!
Made with the Cricut Cartridge, Lucy Paper Pack and banner pieces:
Made with the Cricut Cartridge and Pemberley Paper Pack:
Made with the Cricut Cartridge and Florentine Paper Pack:
Made with the Stella Paper Pack and Milkcrate:
Now Hop on over to Rhonda's Blog to see more Easter Creations!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
- Rachel Ventura http://www.thehappyscrappinsquad.blogspot.com
- Joy McHargue http://www.studiowow-joy.com/
- Michelle Gauci Battitori http://michelleshandmadeworld.blogspot.com
- Bethany Harlan http://scrappingrandmabethany.blogspot.com
- Terry Morrow http://www.tmorrowstreasures.blogspot.com
- Michelle West http://inksandinspirations.blogspot.com
- Judy Faye Garner http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
- Wendy Kessler http://www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com
- Shirley Ross http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com
- Debi Barber - http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com
- Tonya Whitehurst http://heartandsoulscrappers.blogspot.com
- Tabbi Fritz http://stuckonscrappin.blogspot.com/
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
So sorry to have been missing the last few days. For some reason blogger is not registering my posts and since I am traveling I can't fix them.
So instead I will tell you a little about my trip. We are on our way from Bremerton WA to Joliet IL for a wedding this weekend. We spent St Patricks day with Jason on the East side of the Sound at an Irish pub.
The girls even got gold from a lauperchaun but wouldn't show it to the camera.
We spent a whole day to get through Montana where it was very cold but pretty. Lots of snow.
After seeing all the mountains the girls asked to climb one. I found a little hill they could climb in WY.
In SD now and still going :)