If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" for August then you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Judy Faye's Blog.
There are 9 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers at the bottom of this post. Let's get started.
Today I am showcasing using a certain color like monotone or focusing on 1 specific color. I choose Sunset and used the Stella Paper Pack. I cut some scallop shapes from the new Artiste Cartridge and then inked the edges in Sunset ink:
Next I inked the edges of the card's pieces and assembled.
I added some sunset button brads to the corners
I ink distressed the inside of the pumpkin as well and added it to the card with 3D foam tape.
Finally I added some grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.
Full List of Hoppers This Month:
- Rachel Ventura - www.happyscrappinsquad.com
- Debi Barber http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com
- Tabbi Fritz www.adhesiveaddict.com
- Shirley Ross http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com/
- Joy McHargue http://studiowowjoy.com/
- Michelle West http://inksandinspirations.blogspot.com
- Cherri Hardcastle www.craftwithfeeling.blogspot.com
- Wendy Kessler http://MyScrapbookingBlog.com
- Judy Faye Garner http://judyfaye.blogspot.com/