Terry Morrow's Blog. This month we are featuring our oldest paper from our stash.
There are 8 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers here:
- Rachel Ventura http://thehappyscrappinsquad.blogspot.com/
- Judy Faye Garner http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
- Shirley Ross http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com
- Joy McHargue http://www.studiowow-joy.com
- Debi Barber http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com
- Wendy Kessler http://www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com
- Michelle West http://inksandinspirations.blogspot.com
- Terry Morrow http://tmorrowstreasures.blogspot.com
Today I am showcasing an Emporium layout that I completed a while ago but never blogged about it. I would have liked to actually use the oldest paper I had on hand but sadly that paper is back in WA and I am in IL still. I had planned to already be home by now but that doesn't look like it is going to happen until August. Any, rate, here are the layouts :)
Click any picture to zoon in:
Magic How-To Book. I added some pewter designer brads too that I absolutely love as well as some colonial white ricrac ribbon (On Sale for $5).
I hope you enjoyed my layouts using one of our old papers. Now hop on over to Judy Faye Garner's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash.