If you are joining us for the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Tabbi's Blog.
There are 7 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers here:
- Rachel Ventura http://thehappyscrappinsquad.blogspot.com/
- Michelle West http://inksandinspirations.blogspot.com
- Theresa Morrow http://tmorrowstreasures.blogspot.com/
- Shirley Ross http://www.momnmescrap.blogspot.com
- Joy McHargue http://www.studiowow-joy.com/
- Judy Faye Garner http://judyfaye.blogspot.com
- Debi Barber http://debiistheothersister.blogspot.com
- Tabbi Fritz http://stuckonscrappin.blogspot.com
Let's get started. Today I am showcasing the old Notebook paper (Retired), pewter frames, brads, and pewter badge buttons.
Here I've stamped a sentiment but it needed to pop a little more so I added a pewter frame around it with bards. I then added a touch of black ribbon collection (On Sale this month for $4!) to draw the eye.
I added the same frame on the right page and then added some pewter badges around it.
I put the pewter badges on the left page too. I fed the same ribbon along the bottom and using the scallop punch I made a faux-metal frame behind the words "These" that I stamped out with the A-Typeface stamp set.
Now hop on over to Michelle's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash.