Victory Card Class
CARD 1: New Pattern
1. Stamp the flourish image twice with Chocolate ink on card base so it will peek out behind the papers when you attach them;
2. Stamp “my hero” with Barn Red ink on top portion of 4" × 1" Bamboo Grid B&T Sponge edges of cardstock, B&T papers, and accent shapes with Chocolate ink.
3. Assemble cards according the Originals patterns - When assembling piece 1A & 1D leave some room at the top (do not put adhesive to add glue dots later for the hemp to slide under).
4. Add Hemp by folding in half 12" of hemp and sliding through star. Adhere under piece 1A & 1D.
5. Add star accent with 4" of hemp wrapped around and tied. Add stud to top.
CARD 2: First Impressions™
6. Adhere green cardstock to base.
7. Stamp the following on 2" × 4" Bamboo cardstock accent: shield with Outdoor Denim ink, “best of times” with Chocolate ink, and “my hero” with Outdoor Denim ink. Trim around shield and make two banners out of sentiments.
8. Stamp background image with Barn Red ink on 1 3/4" × 2 1/4" Barn Red cardstock
9. Trim sentiment into banner shape.
10. Sponge the Dimensional Element arrow with desert sand.
11. Sponge edges of cardstock, B&T papers, and accent shapes with Chocolate ink.
12. Assemble card - Add Shield and banner with 3D tape. Add 3 small brass studs.
CARD 3: Combination™
13. Add blue cardstock to the card base but leave room at the top to add hemp underneath with glue dots.
14. Sponge edges of cardstock, B&T papers, and accent shapes with Chocolate ink.
15. Stamp “best of times” with Chocolate ink on 3" × 2" Chocolate B&T.
16. Stamp star with Barn Red ink on corrugated star shape.
17. Assemble card. Add corrugated stars and studs
CARD 4: Balance It Out™
18. Sponge edges of cardstock, B&T papers, and accent shapes with Chocolate ink.
19. Stamp flourish with Barn Red ink on 2 3/4" × 1 1/2" Barn Red cardstock.
20. Stamp “built tough” with Chocolate ink on scalloped shape.
21. Wrap piece C with 12" hemp and assemble card. Use 3D foam tape on piece C and scalloped shape
CARD 5: Pretty Simple
22. Add Chocolate cardstock to card base.
23. Stamp flourish with Chocolate ink on 1 1/4" × 2" Desert Sand cardstock.
25. Stamp ticket with Barn Red ink on bamboo 2"x 4" cardstock.
26. Create a banner from the sentiment. Trim ticket
27. Sponge edges of cardstock, B&T papers, and accent shapes with Chocolate ink.
28. Assemble card. Wrap 12" of hemp around ticket and add with 3D foam tape.